Acrylic Nails – How To Use and Apply
Preparing Your Nails:
* Clean nails of any polish or oil. Trim and file the entire free edge of your nails and push back cuticles with manicure stick.
How to Apply Nails:
* Select the correct size nails for each finger. If needed, file sides for correct fit.
* Apply glue to natural nail and spread over entire nail being careful not to get glue on skin or cuticle.
* Hold artificial nail by numbered edge and apply gel glue onto the remaining back area where it will come into contact with your natural nail.
* Using the cuticle as a pivot point, slowly lower nail onto natural nail – hold firmly until set.
* Use paper towel to wipe any excess glue for skin before it dries.
* Apply top coat for added shine and design protection, especially if you trim or file of nail.
* When finished, wipe off excess glue. Store glue in upright position away from heat and direct sunlight.
How to Remove Nails:
* File the top of the artificial nail surface to break through protective top coat.
* Do not force or pull nails off. For quick, easy removal use artificial nail remover kit.
* Trim off as much artificial tip as possible. Soak nails in acetone-based nail polish remover until soft.
* Wipe off softened plastic and glue. Repeat process as necessary.