Fake Nails How to do it
Longer nails are prone to chipping and breaking but there’s an easy solution to that problem. Fake nails are available in store or you can have it done professionally. Here are steps on how to use artificial fake nails:
1. Use a hand towel to keep polish and glue from getting on your table or fabrics.
2. Buff the surface of your natural nails. This will clean the nail allowing the glue to stick better.
3. Trim your nails.
4. Let your nails dry and once it’s dry apply the artificial nail.
5. Make sure that there’s no air bubble so press tightly and apply the glue at the gap between the artificial nails and natural nails.
6. When the glue dries then you can apply your polish.
7. Easy way to remove fake nails is soaking them with acetone and use a cuticle stick to take down off.