How to make a french manicure
1. Prepare your nails
- Remove your old nail polish and file your nails into shape.
2. Soak Nails
- Soak your nails in to warm water.
3. Prepare the Cuticle
- Slowly push the cuticles back using an orange stick. You can also use a cuticle remover.
4. Apply cream
- Apply hand cream to the nails for 2-3 minutes.
5. Apply basecoat
- Apply a clear basecoat and leave to dry.
6. Nail Paint
- Paint your nails, leave to dry, wait 2 minutes
7. Paint Tips
- Paint the naturally white tip of the nail with an opaque white or beige polish.
8. Finish with Clear Polish
- Finish the nail with a coat of clear polish. This will protect the layers underneath. It’s great to do this
9. Clean the errors
- Using an orangewood stick clean your nail errors with a remover.
10. Let them dry
- Wait at least 20 minutes to be safe your french manicure is ready.