Beautiful and Health Nails Tips
1. Eat protein rich food for white bands across the nails.
2. Deficiency of hydrochloric acid causes nails to split.
3. Deficiency of vitamin B 12 can lead to dryness, rounded and curved ends and darkening of nails.
4. Eat food rich in zinc to prevent white spots on the nails.
5. Poor metabolism of essential fatty acids causes red skin around the cuticles.
6. Eat food rich in sulfur and silicon like broccoli, fish, and onions.
7. Eat food rich in biotin such as soy, brewer’s yeast and whole grains.
8. Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices.
9. Drink fresh carrot juice as often as possible as it is rich in calcium and phosphorus and good for strengthening the nails.
10. For dry and brittle nails eat food that is rich in vitamin A and calcium.
11. For hangnails eat food rich in protein, vitamin C and folic acid.
12. Supplement your diet with spirulina and kelp to make your nails strong.
13. Use Blue Tinged Translucent Polish.